UE Systems, the world leader in ultrasonic inspection instruments & training, is offering an online course about best practices and procedures for mechanical inspection and the lubrication of bearings using ultrasound technology.
This is a practical course that will not only help your company reduce downtime but also save money, time, and increase safety.
Designed by the leaders in airborne/structure borne ultrasound, UE Systems “Online Mechanical Inspection & Lubrication Course” is ideally suited for inspectors of all skill levels and experiences who want to learn the basics of executing a successful mechanical inspection and ultrasound assisted lubrication program.
Loaded with practical “real-world” information, this course gets down to the basics of how an inspector should plan, test, trend, record and report.
This course will include information on the following:
- Mechanical Inspection: Considerations of Ultrasonic Generation
- Strategies of Mechanical Inspection
- Review of Proactive and Predictive Maintenance Concepts
- Generic Trouble Shooting Methods
- Generic Trending Methods
- Inspection of Compressors, Gears, Pumps, Motors, Fans
- Isolating Sound Sources
- Bearing Inspection/Trending Concepts
- Condition Based Lubrication
- Lubrication Starvation
- Over Lubrication
- Levels of Failure
- Monitoring, Data Logging, Sound Analysis and Recording methods, Sound Spectral Analysis
- Data Management, Recording and Reporting Results
- DMS Software Overview
- Spectralyzer Software Overview
Registrations for this course are open and will grant access to four online modules that can be accessed and completed at the student’s own pace. The course should take approximately three hours to complete. This interactive online course will provide the information needed in a variety of media – videos, slides, and text with a quiz at the end of each module to gauge knowledge retention.
For more information please click on the link.