The seminar is intended for customer service employees, design engineers, operating engineers, and maintenance and repair specialists.
The following topics will be covered:
- Overview of the different types of rolling bearing damage
- Presentation of the appearance and causes of damage
- Explanation of the significant influencing factors and recommendations for damage prevention
- Rolling bearing failure analysis approach and methodology
- Real-world examples of damage
The goal of the seminar is to explain damage mechanisms and damage prevention methods.
- Reliable detection and classification of rolling bearing damage
- Understanding of the underlying damage influencing factors
- Qualitative assessment of damage avoidance mechanisms
- Systematic approach to damage analysis
Dr. Ferdinand Wikidal
GearConsult – Failure Analysis and Consulting